Nail Fungus is Not Just Embarrassing but can Cause Pain when you Walk or Further Health Problems
Regardless of how long you’ve been living with this problem, we are excited to provide you with a solution for curing nail fungus at home fast. How fast? Well that will depend on you and your commitment to applying our powerful propolis liquid.
It’s embarrassing we know. There are various scenarios where you cannot take your toes out in public based on nail fungus and how it looks.
- It’s summer and you want to wear open sandals or beach thongs but you have nail fungus and don’t want those contagious little fellas out in public.
- You want to get your toenails painted by a professional but with toenail fungus – you simply cannot or they may not even allow it for health risks to other customers.
- You meet someone you like and start dating. You want to clear up your toe nail fungus or athlete’s foot before things get serious.
- You work out at the gym and you don’t want to spread the fungus in public shared facilities in the shower.
- You want to swim at the local pool but you are concerned you might spread the toe nail fungus, let alone the way it looks.
What is Toenail Fungus?
Let’s learn a little about why you may have toenail fungus.
Nail fungus or Onychomycosiscan start as a light yellow or white chalky spot on your nail. As the condition worsens, it may thicken and then become soft and flaky. In many cases, the infected nail will separate away from the skin underneath and my also lead to losing part of your nail.
The condition can look slightly different for each person, depending on how bad it becomes. Here’s one example of what toe nail fungus looks like.
How do you get Toe Nail Fungus?
A study published in July 2015 reported that between 3% to 12% of the population have nail fungus and the discrepancy is considered to be based on the screening techniques used in various locations. Those with diabetes were seen to have a higher prevalence of fungus and those who are immuno-compromised are more at risk to further health issues.
Generally it is spread through common, high traffic areas such as swimming pools, communal showers and gyms as it’s a contagion. Contributing factors include the type of footwear you use, how well the footwear is ventilated, the strength of your immune system and any pre-existing foot problems.
What Options are there to Fix Toe Nail Fungus?
There are a range of oral and topical treatments along with laser treatment. Some are more effective than others and some of the oral treatments can have a negative impact on your gut health or overall health.
Our product for toe nail fungus can be applied topically and also taken orally. We recommend both because the added benefit of using liquid propolis orally is the boost to your immune system.
As always, if you are allergic to bee products then propolis may not be for you. Speak with your medical professional first.
Ready to heal your nail fungus fast? Let’s get your product shipped to you asap. Place your propolis order via the link below. We welcome your testimonial via email once you have tried this amazing powerful product.